- Phone: +97433172063
- Listed: June 10, 2011 10:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
We are looking for strong candidates in the Aluminum Industry
1. Supervising overall project execution and progress
2. Seeking client satisfaction & business extension
3. Supervision of resource allocation and its effective use up
4. Smooth operation of sites without any delay.
5. Maintain best quality of work for project activities.
6. Search for Tenders and New Projects including Personal skills for best terms and conditions of negotiation techniques and tactics.
1. Fully committed to the production and factory management.
2. Enhance efficiency of Aluminum plant operation and teamwork among all production personnel.
3. Cost control and undertake cost saving measures.
4. Improve quality and process control.
5. Ensure maximum output and reduce wastage.
6. Result and performance orientated. Ensure optimum profitability.
7. Training of production personnel (i.e. Engineer, Executive, Supervisor, operator and general worker) pertaining to their works and produce efficiency workforce.
8. Suggest useful ideas, which will lead to process modification.
9. To study and analyze results, prepare accurate management reports.
10. Ensure that working environment is a safe place to work in.
11. Plant tools and facilities upkeep, report damage or suggest purchase whenever required.
12. Manage housekeeping throughout the Aluminum plant, example powder and fluorocarbon booth, drainage and other production areas.
13. Aware of the availability of stock in hand.
14. Liaise with other departments to streamline the day-to-day organizational operation.
15. Production scheduling to meet sales and production target.
16. Maintain optimum utilization and prolog useful life of equipments.
17. Solve staffs’ dispute and negotiate staffs’ demand.
18. Customer service-attending customer complaint to meet customer requirement.
19. Responsible to comply with the Department of Environment standard requirement.
20. To co-operate with any safety & health activities or campaigns organized by the company as well as to obey or to enforce company’s Safety & Health rules and regulations.
Job Requirements: ________________________________________________________
1. Bachelor Degree in /Mechanical engineering quality, production and operational Controls or its equivalent.
2. Minimum 10-15 years project management experience in the Aluminum industries.
3. Communicate clearly and effectively, both in oral and written English and Arabic Language.
4. Experience with contracts administration, sub-contractor management, scheduling and cost control.
5. Strong leadership qualities with excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
I can be reached at [email protected]
My cell number is 974-33172063 to Doha-Qatar